A differentiating aspect of our consulting practice is that we complete analysis and propose recommendations to clients followed by on-site management to produce the deliverables that we’ve recommended. In today's technology environment, where minimally over 60 percent of large projects fail or do not fully meet expectations, CompuPros has an impeccable track record of delivering project results on time and within budget with customer satisfaction.
CompuPros provides contract resources from individuals to teams to supplement our clients' existing business and IT staff. Responsibilities include:
- project management
- team leadership
- project tasks as members of a team
- individual performers
Our professional resources have expertise in diverse technologies and platforms:
- third-party software
Our contract resources blend business and technical expertise with strong interpersonal skills and are committed to delivering efficient and well-documented systems on time and within budget. They adapt quickly to diverse client environments.
Since our founding in 1987, CompuPros has delivered IT and business analysis services to more than 70 client companies throughout the United States, from private business to industry leaders. We have successfully built, re-engineered and managed IT organizations at the CIO level. We have managed and delivered a myriad of significant information technology and business analysis projects successfully and without failure, using our structured and proven process methodology.
CompuPros’ success in consulting and project management assignments is supported by a proprietary, structured systems development methodology (SDM) focused on people, processes and tools. Process phases begin with conceptualization and finish with satisfaction of client expectations.
- An SDM that balances structure with flexibility.
- Consistent use of defined standards, repeatable and proven processes, deliverable templates and productivity tools.
- Iterative cost/benefit analysis.
- Open, frequent and concise communications.
- Structured project planning and related status reporting against the plan.
- Efficient and effective resource utilization - the right people doing the right thing at the right time.